- Customer Service Advisory: Train Derailment near Mount Carbon, West Virginia
A freight train derailment yesterday at Mount Carbon, West Virginia, outside of Charleston, is affecting traffic over that line.
- CSX Safety Train Reaches More Than 2,000 First Responders on 18-City Tour
CSX’s “Safety Train: Energy Preparedness Program” recently completed its 2014 tour, training 2,022 first responders from more than 350 public safety organizations in 18 cities.
- First Responders Complete Crude-By-Rail Safety Training at State-of-the-Art Facility in Colorado
CSX recently hosted crude-by-rail incident response training for 40 first responders representing 30 communities around the CSX network at the Security and Emergency Response Training Center (SERTC) in Pueblo, Colorado.
- CSX Launches Industry’s First On-Demand Mobile Application to Enhance Railroad Incident Response
As part of its ongoing focus on community emergency preparedness and training, CSX is introducing a new mobile information system which will enhance first responders’ ability to access train and cargo information in real time via their mobile devices.
- CSX Safety Train Delivers Enhanced Outreach to First Responders and Communities
CSX’s Safety Train: Energy Preparedness Program, with rolling classrooms and specialized hands-on training, is taking to the rails on an expanded first responder training initiative. The train will travel over much of the company’s crude oil service territory over the next several months.
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions and CSX Partner for Refinery Direct Solution
Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PES) welcomes government officials and community business leaders to help celebrate the completion of its refinery direct solution.
- Capacity Project Announced on Premier River Line
CSX announces a $26 million track capacity expansion on its premier River Line between northern New Jersey and the Albany, N.Y. region.