ShipCSX provides online shipment management and tracking tools for CSX customers to plan, ship, trace and pay for shipments quickly and efficiently. As a CSX customer, you’ll get a unique login with secure data that is specific to you and your company.
Why use ShipCSX?
- Uses the most up-to-date information available.
- Saves time and eliminates costs associated with phoning and faxing.
- Helps reduce errors that can cause shipment delays.
- Returns real-time confirmation of transactions.
- Available around the clock, for your convenience.
Unit Train Management Tool
With the ShipCSX Unit Train Management tool, you have full visibility into your crude oil trains en route to your destination. Through our secure ShipCSX online portal, you can:
- Place orders for new shipments.
- View a calendar of your orders and review details.
- Track your cars en route.
The Shipment Pipeline view shows your scheduled orders sorted by estimated arrival time.
You can also use the Plant Switch functionality to release empty cars and send switch requests without having to pick up the phone or create a list to send. This helps you better manage your cars and save money through more efficient usage.
ShipCSX Mobile App
Access ShipCSX tools on your mobile phone at mobile.shipcsx.com or download Apps for your iPhone or Android device. To download the Apps, click on the appropriate store shown below then log in with your current ShipCSX credentials.Access ShipCSX tools on your mobile phone at mobile.shipcsx.com or download Apps for your iPhone or Android device. To download the Apps, click on the appropriate store shown below then log in with your current ShipCSX credentials.
If you are a CSX customer and don’t yet have a ShipCSX account, register now to use ShipCSX. For help, call 1-877-ShipCSX (1-877-744-7279), option 2.
Already a ShipCSX customer? Click here to login.