A transloading solution easily transfers your crude oil from rail to truck, truck to rail or rail to pipeline/manifold. CSX can work with you to find a transloading provider. A transloading terminal offers a wide array of services to facilitate the transloading of crude oil, including:
- Design and construction of track
- Obtaining and holding all necessary permits
- Installation of manifold and pipeline system
- Day-to-day, 24/7 unloading operation
- Preparing railcars or train for empty release
Contact the crude oil team to determine if transloading is a viable option for your business or contact CSX’s affiliate, TRANSFLO, Inc. directly at www.transflo.net. TRANSFLO, Inc. is the largest rail-to-truck transloading network in North America and began unloading unit trains of crude oil in Philadelphia in April 2013.